Sep 23, 2018
"Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear".
After a short break Ten Words returns with an epic 80 minute episode on one of the world's most influential women (TIME) and a singer who many (including Rolling Stone Magazine) also call, one of the greatest song writers of all time.
In this episode we look at the attitude that made her famous, why her fans love her SO much, how she writes her songs and why she is the queen of the one-note melody. There is also a bonus section at the end where I deliver a short marketing lesson!
VOGUE'S 73 QUESTIONS
1. What’s your favorite movie?
2. Favorite movie in the past five years?
3. Favorite Hitchcock film?
4. A book you plan on reading?
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favorite food?
12. Least favorite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
14. Favorite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
19. What’s your favorite band?
20. Favorite solo artist?
21. Favorite song?
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favorite color?
36. Least favorite color?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
52. Favorite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
68. Favorite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favorite sound?
71. Favorite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?